Here is a list of hotels you might consider staying in when you are in Gurgaon.
1. The Leela Kempinski Gurgaon
Location: Ambience Island National Highway-8, Gurgaon, India
The hotel lie a short distance from the Indira Gandhi International Airport and it lies very close to New Delhi. The hotel is preferable if you are traveling for business A bird century is in near as well. The hotel has king size rooms with high speed wi-fi internet connection in every room.
Staying in this hotel for 1 night is around Rs.24,600 for a deluxe room for one adult
2. The Bristol
Location: 108 110 Sikanderpur Main Gurgaon Mehrauh Road, Gurgaon, India
Situated near a golf course and just 12 km away from the airport, The Bristol is among the finest hotels to stay in the city. The hotel offers many different types of rooms from Deluxe rooms to penthouse suite.
The cost of a Double Deluxe is 4,600 rs about.
3. The Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon
The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Gurgaon stands a few km away from the Indra Gandhi International Airport. The hotel is in the middle of Gurgaon’s business district and is well suited if you are on traveling on business. The hotel has high-speed internet connectivity and the rooms range from Deluxe to Presidential Suits.
The cost of staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel for one night for one adult in the deluxe room is 15,599 Rs.
4.Ramada Gurgaon Central
Located close to the Huda City Center the hotel is perfect for business travel. Ramada has two dining outlets and a bar. Other facilities include a gym and a terrace pool. Special packages available for corporate tourists who want to book a conference hall or a board room. The hotel also has high-speed internet connection, free of charge along with free parking and medical services.
The cost of staying in the Executive room single for an adult for one day is Rs 6,575
5. The Pllazio Hote
Location: 292-296, Sector 29, City Center, Gurgaon, India
If your family has infants then this is the hotel for you. Equipped with baby care and excellent features and facilities such as gym, swimming pools, massage centers and high-speed internet, this is an excellent place to stay when you are in Gurgaon.
The cost of staying at his hotel in the contemporary room for 1 adult for a night is around 7,800 Rs.
Note that the rates given in this list may change by the time you are booking in a hotel from the list so please ask and make sure the current rates/tariffs before booking.
6. Country Inn & Suites
Location: Plot No. 360-362, Sector 29, Gurgaon
The hotel could be found in the middle of Gurgaon and if your plans include seeing local museums and temples then the Country Inn is well suited for you. The hotel has swimming pools, gym, indoor pool and high-speed internet connection
The cost of staying at this hotel for 1 adult for 1 room in its Deluxe Single Room is 7,045 Rs.
More tips on: How to Get the Best Hotel Deals In Gurgaon
Here is a list of things to keep in mind while looking for a hotel in Gurgaon.
1. Like any other hotel of an Indian city, Gurgaon’s hotels are not averse to negations. So don’t be shy while asking for the price that you see fit for the hotel.
2. Always try to make advance booking through the internet or via phone. Sometimes making advance booking may get a better price and ask for a concession even if you are on the phone.
3. Always look for a pace that could be found near a metro station or air ports since these hotels will be better connected to the rest of the city.
4. Don’t let the managers know that you are too tired to go and look for another hotel if you did not find the current hotel good enough, This attitude will result in better price. Trust us on this!
5. If you know that you could get up late then make sure when at booking that the restaurant is open until late because most hotels shut down their restaurants between 11pm to 1 am.
6. If you are not sure on how much to tip then you need to know that the standard rate prevailing is around 10 Rs.
About The Author: Christina Maria is an experienced writer and has been writing on different topics like hotel, travel, IT and more. Currently she writes for http://www.vivahospitalities.com/ a perfect hotel in Delhi/NCR.
Photo Credit: http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/